Search This Blog

April 24, 2012

My Response to James Darcy


James Darcy a town of Hempstead politician wrote a letter about how Wang and the league should build an arena for Nassau instead of complaining.  Here is the link http://www.newsday.com/opinion/letters/letter-nhl-should-assist-islanders-1.3677908  if you want to cry, laugh, and feel disgusted.

 In my opinion this is a joke. He wants Wang/ the league to build the town and the county an arena. Yeah, I wish life worked where someone else takes a 100% of the risk and does the work and I get half the revenue. Plus the part about they have the zoning greened light made me want to pull my hair out. Nobody wants to touch that zoning with the arena part of it, because it doesn't make money. The county has been trying to find a developer to build within the town's zoning and have an arena and nobody wants to touch it. Instead of writing letters like this he should try to get all parties to sit down and come up with a plan that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment